Skip navigation

Tuesday Tools – What is it?

by Jordan Ficklin

It has been a while since we’ve done Tuesday Tools but since I now have a garage full of new tools we’ll kick things off a day late with a “What is it?” Segment. Take a good look at the picture below. (Click on it for more detail) What is it? And how would one use it?
What is it?

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *