Some of you reading this may be joining us from Make Magazine. An article in this month’s series on Lost Knowledge features some photos of my shop. Those of you who don’t subscribe to the magazine may still enjoy a photo montage on their webpage.
For those of you reading this blog for the first time here are some posts you might enjoy:
- Tuesday Tools is a semi-regular column describing some of the peculiar tools used in the world of watchmaking.
- Tick Talk is the post that started it all and it gives a brief run down of how I got involved in this fantastic profession.
- Lititz Watch Technicum describes some of my experiences while in school and includes a link to a continuation of the story as I learned micromechanical skills as well as watch repair skills.
- Posts by J. Edwards give the perspective of a Canadian watchmaker who graduated from the Canada School of Horology.
- In A balance Staff I document the manufacture of a custom balance staff for an antique swiss pocket watch.
- And of course the Archives you’ll find a list of all the posts.
If you like what you read and would like to subscribe you can use one of the following links:
To subscribe in a RSS reader, like Google reader click here.
Or to receive Tick Talk in your e-mail click here.
And, if you would like to make a donation to keep Tick Talk going click on the donation button.