Welcome Make Readers

An article in Make Magazine about watchmaking and the Lititz Watch Technicum featuring myself will be hitting newstands March 10th. My blog was featured in a teaser for the article last week and I want to welcome all of you Make readers who stuck around and subscribed to my blog. I try and keep it interesting and somewhat technical so that it isn’t like all those other watch blogs out there.

1. Tony
    Posted February 11, 2009 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Congrats Jordan! I look forward to checking it out.

2. Nick Diieso
    Posted February 11, 2009 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! That’s my birthday!

3. andy
    Posted February 11, 2009 at 10:30 pm | Permalink

All it took was reading the post on remaking the balance staff. I’m sure I’ll enjoy! Thank you for taking the time to write and photograph.

4. Cameron
    Posted February 12, 2009 at 6:22 am | Permalink

Make sure you update us when the article is published.

5. wes tabor
    Posted February 12, 2009 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I’ve been a reader for awhile and also a MAKE subscriber! This is exciting news and Congratulations. I look forward to the article!

6. Andrew DeKeyser
    Posted February 16, 2009 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

good work Jordan, you are doing a great job of promoting the profession. You keep it professional, and thats what we need.

7. wnkt
    Posted April 14, 2009 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

I found your blog from the MAKE article. I just think it was too short. This was a blast from the past for me, I havent done any watch work other than replacing a battery or two in over 15 years, so I will be reading up on your past entries.